Our client, an extremely well established, global firm are now recruiting for a fluent German speaking Associate to join the team on a permanent basis.
• Receiving payments for those accounts on the ledger
• To contact customers in relation to payments due
• To communicate with customer services regarding any queries with invoices
• To communicate with the markets in relation to any payment problems
• To post payments to the correct account and investigate any unidentified payments
• To investigate the credit history of a company wishing to open an account
• Data entry
• Sending all documentation required by a customer to ensure the company receives payment for all invoices
• Creating customer accounts
What’s on offer
Starting salary of £18,500 plus 25 days holiday. Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm and Friday 8am to 3.30pm. You must be fluent in German and have the ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay to email@example.com.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
|Charterhouse Contact: Junior Finance|