** Customer Service Advisor **
Our client based in Wakefield are looking for an experienced customer service advisor to join a busy team. They are a professional and forward thinking employer who pride themselves on high quality customer service. This position will suit a candidate with excellent communication and organisational skills looking for the next step in their career.
To deliver quality claims on-boarding service with focus on customers and case quality. You will provide advice to clients with management and support through each step of the initial claims process. You will be responsible for client contact on inbound and outbound calls, inclusive of providing our clients advice information and client support through the initial claims process.
– Contact clients within agreed service levels and provide advice and information about the claims procedure
– Accurately assess claims for both liability and injury
– Provide an excellent level of client care, ensuring that the right client and business outcome is optimised and achieved
– Make outbound calls to new clients and deal with incoming telephone queries where possible
– Obtain all relevant information and ensure it is detailed correctly
– Advise, inform and support new clients through the correct process
– Achieve individual and team objectives on a monthly basis as agreed with your team manager
– Contribute to the smooth running of the firm by assisting other members of staff in periods of peak demand with document production, task list management, and general admin duties
The Ideal Candidate…
– Experience working in a customer service environment and a proven track record of delivering excellent client care is essential
– A basic understanding of the personal injury claims reporting progress
– Experience of working in a fast paced, customer focused and target driven environment
– The ability to remain objective when dealing with individuals and demonstrate empathy
– Excellent time management and attention to detail
– Strong communication skills, self motivated and uses own initiative
– Team player to work together to achieve business and team goals
WHAT’S ON OFFER…
full time hours 39.5 hours per week on variable shifts (may include evening and weekend work)
Career development opportunities
£7.83 per hour
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
Hours: Full Time
Sector: Office Support