** INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE – Health Care **
The client is looking for an experienced inbound customer services representative to join their team based on the outskirts of York.
To support the administration team to provide excellent medical care to patients and deliver the best customer service for patients.
– Answering telephone calls: Responsible for providing the ‘Best’ Customer Service, every call…every patient.
a. Ensure the call itself, is handled efficiently, accurately and timely, whilst maintaining a warm, calm and professional approach.
b. Efficiently and appropriately making appointments, taking and issuing prescription requests, relaying messages and visit requests to medical staff in the appropriate way.
c. Efficiently and appropriately relaying messages to any other member of the practice team and associated staff in the appropriate way.
– Efficiently and accurately obtain information as required by the doctor from other organisations, such as local hospitals and conveying this information quickly, efficiently and accurately
– To also ensure any procedures and processes applicable to the role are followed timely and accurately
– To ensure you devote the whole of your time, attention and abilities to your role, our business and its goals
The Ideal Candidate…
• Excellent team player
• Excellent customer service skills
• Self-Starter and ability to work autonomously
• Must be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organise and plan ahead
• Must have the ability to multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment
• Articulate – good spoken and written English
• Ability to communicate well at all levels (internally and externally)
• Flexibility in working hours
• Work well under pressure
• Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service
• High attention to detail
• Excellent administrative skills
WHATS ON OFFER…
Temporary – Immediate Start
Part time position average 20-30 hours (max. 37.5 hours)
£7.83 per hour
If you think this could be the role for you or you would like more information, please send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
Hours: Full Time
Sector: Office Support