** Temporary Administration Assistant **
Our client are looking for an experience administrator to join their busy office based in Huddersfield.
– Checking invoices against the system on a daily basis
– Updating insurance and service charge spreadsheets and filing electronically
– Responding to queries received by email or phone relating the insurance and service charges
– Electronically forwarding reviews for relevant authority signature and updating spreadsheet
– Completing PO number requests by external companies
– Completing standing order amendments and cancellations letters and updating the spreadsheets
– Liaising with branches with branches to arrange inspections and maintenance
– Manage payment queries
– Welcome visitors to the branch and provide excellent customer service over the phone
The Ideal Candidate…
– Administration experience
– Proven track record delivering excellent customer service
– Organised and proactive approach to work, and able to work on own initiative
– Computer literate
WHAT’S ON OFFER…
Full time, up to £8.50 depending on experience
Start date : 25/06/2018 until November 2018
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay to email@example.com.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.
Hours: Full Time
Sector: Office Support