We are currently recruiting a permanent Design Engineer with excellent CAD skills to join a growing business with a close knit team based in the Hull area. If you have the ability to work autonomously, have a dynamic approach and like to work with innovative products in a growing market, then this could be the role for you!
– Designing systems for global clients, working on development of bespoke products
– Work across both the design and testing processes
– Travel to UK and overseas clients/suppliers
– Working alongside engineers to develop new designs for customers globally
– Improving and revising existing products
-Hold a relevant degree (ideally in Mechanical Engineering)
-Working knowledge of 3D CAD
-Strong MS Office and Excel skills
-Full UK Driving licence (advantage)
-Enthusiastic and motivated with the willing to learn
-Practical and theoretical engineering experience
-Able to travel when required
– Career progression with a growing organisation
– Opportunity for travel (UK and overseas)
– Competitive salary
– Full time, permanent role
– Parking on site
If you would like more information on this role, please call us on 01904 629009 for a confidential conversation today.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.
Hours: Full Time
Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain