** First Contact Team Officer – Part Time**
Our client based in York are looking to recruit a First Contact Team Officer to join their driven and dedicated team. This is a rewarding role in a modern, progressive and customer focused team. This is a temporary contract for maternity cover to start ASAP.
To provide all families/customers with information and assistance appropriate to the enquiry. To ensure this is delivered in a professional manner and in accordance with the objectives and values recording relevant information in the correct format to aid reporting.
• Respond to all family queries in accordance with department processes across the full range of media channels.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of all Grant Services processes and those related to each grant programme to enable provision of accurate and consistent information, support and advice.
• Deliver information to families where appropriate on all services provided the organisation.
• Take ownership of family queries and progress them to a satisfactory conclusion for both parties
• Escalate calls to the appropriate department, manager or supervisor.
• Respond appropriately to paper based family contact in line with Grant Services processes.
• Manage family expectation and help with guidance throughout application processes.
• Utilise systems to accurately record and update information to ensure efficient processing and effective reporting of information.
• Provide feedback on calls received, service provision and ideas for improvement.
• Work across multiple platforms to deliver the best outcome for families and adhere to company process and policy.
• Provide the appropriate level of information, advice and support to families through all contact channels.
• Maintain FCT systems to allow accurate and effective monitoring and management of programme statistics.
• Effectively identify appropriate referral opportunities and utilise systems in place to deliver best outcomes for families.
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience working in a process-orientated environment
• Experience working with criteria-based decision-making
• Customer service experience
• Fast and accurate data entry/keyboard skills
• Confident user of Microsoft office and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Able to work as part of a team and to deadlines/targets
• Ability to produce accurate work with a keen eye for details
WHAT’S ON OFFER…
£17,627 pro rata
19 hours per week over Monday to Thursday
Maternity Cover to start ASAP
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.
Hours: Part Time
Sector: Office Support