Our client is a very successful and progressive consultancy who have grown significantly since 2012 due to significant client wins. They are a dynamic and outgoing practice with an excellent vibe and ethos, passionate about staff development – a truly brilliant place to work!!!
YOUR NEW JOB…
The role will be working within a busy office based in York centre and will involve the following duties –
• Provide support with all aspects of office and facilities management, including maintaining supplies of stationary, equipment and consumables and the systematic organisation and storage of legal and business documentation and electronic filing
• To arrange hospitality and preparation of meeting rooms
• To carry out health and safety periodic checklists and fire safety checks on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly basis
• To assist the Managing Partner with diary management, arranging meetings and travel arrangements
• To coordinate conferences, events and company Away Days
• Support and organisation of all team logistics including arranging meetings, hospitality, travel and accommodation, coordinating the issue of laptops
• To look after HR based administration – maintain holiday records, sickness, recruitment
• To coordinate team meetings
WHATS ON OFFER…
£20,000 per annum, 37.5 hours a week
Cycle to work scheme
The right candidate would have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – as well as attention to detail, a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and excellent organisational, planning and multi-tasking skills
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.
Hours: Full Time
Sector: Office Support