Job Title: Temporary Payroll
My client based in Leeds is currently recruiting a member of staff to the Payroll team on an ongoing temporary basis. This is a great opportunity for an immediately available candidate with recent payroll experience.
• Calculating and inputting of payroll information
• Liaising with HMRC
• Calculating SSP, SMP
• Liaising with other departments regarding any payroll queries
• Supporting clients with Payroll queries
• Ad hoc accounts support and payroll support
• Ability to understand, use and comply with company protocols procedures, processes and systems for administering payroll.
• Ability to carry out calculations required to administer payroll.
• Ability to work flexibly, effectively and efficiently as an individual and as part of a team.
• Ability to plan and organise own work and prioritise work as needed to meet deadlines.
• Ability to monitor recording systems and investigate and resolve discrepancies.
• Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively, verbally and in writing, face to face and by e-mail.
• Ability to explain financial responsibilities and record keeping requirements to people who may not be familiar with these.
• Ability to use effective time management methods to ensure all payroll deadlines are met.
• Ability to work with and relate to people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
• Ability to deal with enquiries and pass information accurately and concisely to customers, colleagues and other agencies, whilst complying with confidentiality and data protection requirements.
• Ability to meet and work with people in a variety of venues, including customers’ own homes, if required to provide the service, whilst complying with confidentiality and data protection requirements.
Knowledge of the access requirements of disabled people is desirable.
Excellent Public Transport
£8 – £10 per hour dependant upon experience
My client is looking for somebody to start with the company ASAP – if you have the experience/skills required for this position then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.
Hours: Full Time
Sector: Accountancy & Finance