Our client is a busy business management office in York. They are a financial services organisation with a diverse client database.
YOUR NEW JOB…
The role will be working within a busy business office in York and will involve the following duties –
- Scheme establishment/takeover
- Preparing Accounts, Valuations and fund splits
- Opening scheme bank accounts
- Tax reclaims & Relief at Source
- HMRC reporting
- Dealing with bank borrowing
- General Scheme Investments
- VAT Registration, Returns and De Registration
- Benefit Calculations
- Property Purchase/Sale/Lease
- Rent invoicing and monitoring
- Pension Payments
- Scheme wind up
- Background research on scheme issues
- Spotting potential issues
- Problem solving
- Questioning Data
- Keeping detailed records
- Provision of cover for SSAS admin colleagues in their absence
WHATS ON OFFER…
£22,000 per annum, Full time
The right candidate would have excellent communication skills, be able to work on their own initiative, have good attention to detail and be able to handle a potentially demanding workload
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
Hours: Full Time
Sector: Accountancy & Finance