**SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER**
Working for a very successful business in their sector, they are a market leader in their field and growing from strength to strength, so a really exciting time to join
YOUR NEW JOB…
The role will be working within a busy and dynamic sales team based just out of York. The purpose of the job is to be responsible for maintaining sales within your already well established area. The role will be to account manage existing clients within the designated area as well as prospect for new accounts.
Responsibilities will include –
– Focusing on account managing existing clients to maximise sales opportunities
– Building long and sustainable relationships with customers
– Discussing options for clients, establishing overall specific needs and maximizing revenue
– Identify accounts that need a visit from the Business Development Manager, C.E.0., Technology Director or Account Manager
– Becoming the market leader ahead of other brands within the same industry
– Make contact with potential new customers and have them open accounts with the company
– Respond, in line with customer expectations, to all sales opportunities
– Report on additional brand and product requirements of customers
– Record all activities on the CRM system
– Effectively utilise the resources of the company to win, retain and grow sales and margin
The role is varied and busy, where you will be responsible for managing your own client database, so we are looking for somebody with excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships quickly. We are looking for somebody with proven sales experience within a business to business environment. This is a forward thinking, highly driven and reputable organisation so we are looking for keen, self-motivated, enthusiastic sales professionals.
WHATS ON OFFER…
£18K salary plus commission, bonus and fantastic incentives
Structured Promotion Ladder
Greats benefits package too!!
Hours: Full Time
Sector: Office Support