Working for a National business who are a market leader in their field. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly expanding business based in York.
YOUR NEW JOB…
– Manage the sales team to ensure all sales targets are hit
– Expand the company’s customer base and ensure a growing presence in targeted areas by designing and implementing a strategic business plan
– Managing the whole team from recruitment to monitoring performance and setting targets
– Build long lasting relationships with customers and work to understand their needs
– Track and identify any shifts in markets and stay aware of new products and competitors
– Attend any relevant industry events when necessary
The right person should have proven success within a previous sales manager role and have excellent communication and people management skills. A degree in a relevant field would also be advantageous. Bilingualism is also desirable.
WHATS ON OFFER…
£35,000 per annum + £10,000 bonus
Full time hours
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.
Hours: Full Time
Sector: Office Support